South Beach Wine & Food Festival's Lee Schrager
"This brilliant man started the wine and food festivals that me and all my foodie friends teach at every year!" Rachael says, as she invites South Beach Wine & Food Festival creator Lee Schrager to help her whip up Bistro Sliders. Lee also helped launch Rach's Burger Bash, which takes place twice a year. "If you want to come visit us, we do South Beach in February and we do New York in the fall - and we have a blast!"
For the big Holiday Gift-Away show, Lee brought along copies of the Food Network's South Beach Wine & Food Festival Cookbook for everyone in the audience!
Also on this show
- Bistro Sliders a la Rachael
- Paula Deen's Creamy Chicken Pot Pie
- Caryn Ross's Sassy Tailgate Sandwiches
- Mandy Heason's Asparagus & Parmesan Cream Pastry
- Sheila Cutchlow's Joy Bundles & Rice
- KC Quaretti-Lee's French Apple Cake
- A Cirque du Soleil Wintuk Performance
- Rach's Huge Holiday Gift-Away!
- "I Want Paula Deen's Kitchen!"
- A Surprise Baking Lesson from Paula Deen
- Parenthood's Peter Krause
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook