The Real Housewives of New York City
The ladies of Manhattan give a sneak peek of season 4 of The Real Housewives of New York City! "It's gonna be the best season ever," says Ramona Singer. "All of us have definitely evolved, and last year I was the peace maker but this year I get quite 'ra-motional!'"
Alex McCord shares what she loves about the new season. "It’s a little more organic this year," she says. "It’s not about one big conflict; we fight, we make up, we’re a team and above all, we have fun." Sonja Morgan reveals that some hilarity ensues during a trip to Africa: "We don’t want to give away the whole story, but there’s a lot of funny moments! Kelly [Bensimon] and I have a very funny moment, and then in Morocco someone gets kicked off a camel!"
Jill Zarin sums up why the show is still so popular four seasons in. "What makes it a little different is we’re all working and we’re all career women," she tells Rachael, "and despite everything, it's really showing people how we can manage it all."
Also on this show
- Focaccia Waffles
- Grilled Chicken-and-Bacon Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- A Party Tip from Alex McCord
- Red Carpet Fixes from Jill Zarin
- Kelly Bensimon's "Memory Chair"
- LuAnn de Lesseps's Place Settings 101
- Sonja Morgan's Hairstyle Guide
- Ramona Singer's Financial Advice
- Rach's Kitchen Time Savers
- Gretta's Top 5 Tips for Moms
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook