Adam Perry Lang's Guide to Grilling Fish
The grill is not just for hamburgers and hot dogs ... it's also a great place to prep fish. Grilling expert Adam Perry Lang shares his secrets to making sure your fish dinner does not end up stuck to the grill!
Make sure your grill is clean and hot. "It should be well oiled," Adam notes, "and really very clean."
Dry your fish before you grill. Pat the fish down with a paper towel to remove excess water, which will prevent the fish from sticking to the grill. Then, prepare it for the grill by brushing it with E.V.O.O. and seasoning it with some salt.
Grill for five minutes. Just flip it once during the cooking process and you're all set!
Also on this show
- Bobby Flay's Avocado-Green Onion Relish
- Bobby Flay’s Chimichurri
- Bobby Flay's Honey Mustard Mint Sauce
- Italian Sangria
- Adam Perry Lang's Universal Italian Dressing Marinade
- Adam Perry Lang's Grill Garnish
- Bobby Flay’s Spiced Walnut Yogurt
- Rocco DiSpirito's Quick "Sloppy Joes"
- Sunny Anderson's Second-Chance Taco Salad
- Sunny Anderson’s Creamy Lime Dressing
- Fried Chicken
- Creamy-Spicy Citrus Corn
- The Summer All-Stars Answer Your Questions
- Chefs' Summer Must-Haves
- Only Online: Rachael's Summer Must-Have Item
- Rocco's Grill Zone
- Summer BBQ Guide
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook