Paula Deen's Creamy Chicken Pot Pie
Prep Time: 10 min; Total Time: 48 min.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas) thawed and drained
- 1 tub (10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Savory Garlic Cooking Crème
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 15-oz. pkg.)
Yields: 8 Servings
Heat oven to 400.
Cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until chicken is lightly browned. Add vegetables; cook 1 to 2 min. or until heated through. Stir in cooking crème; spoon into 9-inch pie plate.
Cover with crust; seal and flute edge. Cut several slits in crust. Place pie plate on baking sheet.
Bake 25 to 30 min. or until golden brown.
You can choose to substitute 2 cups chopped cooked ham for the chicken.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook