Mama Manzo's Miraculous Meatballs
Two of the Real Housewives of New Jersey come by for a "Rival Ray" Meatball throwdown!
- 9 slices white bread, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds meatloaf mixture (a combination of ground beef, pork and veal)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper
- A large handful Locatelli grated cheese
- 6 to 8 large cloves of garlic, ground fine in a food processor
- Vegetable Oil, for shallow frying
Yields: Serves 6
Pulse 6 slices of white bread in a food processor to make homemade breadcrumbs. Combine homemade breadcrumbs with meat, egg, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Cut crusts off remaining 3 slices of bread. Break the pieces up with your hands and combine with meat mixture. The mixture should be very loose.
Using 2 soup spoons, form the meat into balls and fry the balls in oil until brown.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook