Hillshire Farm® Lit'l Smokies® Mummy Dogs
These Lit'l Smokies® are a perfect little snack for Halloween parties... pop-able and delicious. This recipe uses Hillshire Farm® Turkey Lit'l Smokies® ... they have less fat than the beef Lit'l Smokies® and pack a great flavorful punch!
- 32 Hillshire Farm® Turkey Lit'l Smokies®
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Mustard or Ketchup, if desired
Yields: 16 appetizer servings (about 2 Mummy Dogs each)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll dough, separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal.
- Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 8 strips with a knife or pizza cutter, making a total of 32 strips. Wrap one strip of dough around each sausage stretching dough slightly to look like bandages. Leave tip of sausage exposed to create face. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Draw features with mustard on tip of sausage to create face. Serve with mustard and ketchup, if desired.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook